7.05.2015

The Truth Project

Over the past three weeks I have had the honor of teaching at The Missouri Scholars Academy (MSA). One of my classes spent the summer researching personal truth. As part of their research they extended an open invitation for anonymous responses from their high school peers at MSA. This was difficult and heart-heavy work. However, as a result we learned more about courage, vulnerability and community than I could have ever imagined. I have had many proud moments as a teacher, but last night when my class shared this radio piece to close to four hundred people and were met by tears, hugs, and a roaring standing ovation has to be among one of the best. I am confident these young people will continue to write courageously, hope daringly, and love greatly and that our world will be better for it.


The student team behind the truth project

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...