6.05.2015

Happy TENTH Wedding Anniversary to us!

Ten years ago this morning I woke up with a slight sunburn across my nose and a huge feeling of joyful anticipation in my heart. This day marked the beginning of a great adventure. It was hard to imagine ever feeling more in love as we stood in front of our family and friends and declared that we were for each other. Less than two weeks later we packed up our car and moved west to California. Now a decade into this sweet marriage we’ve found ourselves back in the Midwest the very proud parents of two. It would be impossible to describe the ways our love has deepened since that wonderful day ten years ago. I suppose that is because love grows both gradually and profoundly through countless adventures big and ordinary. Happy 10th wedding anniversary to my partner in adventure, my bashert.

Then...2005

Now..2015


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...