1.07.2015

Setting Intentions for the New Year, FREE Family Friendly Printable

I was looking for a reflective printable to use with my high school students at the start of the new semester. I wanted my students to have the opportunity to set some goals to give the new semester more purpose. I looked for printables on setting intentions, but couldn't find just what I was looking for, so I decided to simply make my own. In our family we often set theme words for the year and those have served us well, so I added that practice to this sheet. This printable has sparked such great conversation, that I thought I would share the love with my blog readers too. Enjoy! Once complete, I recommend posting your printable somewhere where you can view it often, such as the bathroom mirror or the back of the front door. This is also a very family friendly activity.  I hope it brings you purpose and reflection in 2015.




Here's a nifty link to the printable, because I know sometimes those are easier. 



P.S. Did you know I am on instagram? Follow me @kfishman

P.P.S.Since you are here, please take half a second to vote for us on Top Mommy Blogs. You can vote every time you stop by. All you have to do is click the juggling momma on the right side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...