1.06.2015

Saturday, January 3rd, 2015

Photo Credit: Chris Fishman-Weaver


While ice skating with my family last weekend I ran into a group of my alumni students. These kiddos are now juniors in college. They are thinking about grad school and prepping for the MCAT. I guess they're not "kiddos" anymore. When did they become young adults?

While Chris and I were dating we often went skating, but we haven't been since we were married. In fact, while driving to the rink we realized we hadn't been ice skating in twelve years. This means that the last time we went skating we were the same age and in a similar life spot as these students.

Wow, I am still processing this.

Regardless, it was great to see this group of students. They are all doing great work. Plus, it makes me happy that during their winter breaks they still make time for fun together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...