11.08.2014

Confirmation Sunday

Patient readers, I know I have been missing in action for awhile. Personal friends know I am in my last year of my PhD program, which means most of my screen time is reserved from writing and research. However, I haven't forgotten you. We do have some wonderful updates to share. To get caught up, I am going to share them in batches. Our first celebration is James' confirmation! Snaps below. Love, KFW






For his bible verse James chose Joshua 24:15
15 But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve..
But as for me and my household,we will serve the Lord.”

He then presented a PowerPoint to the church on his beliefs on family and service as a way to understand faith. 


Thank you for stopping by. Since you are here, please take half a second to vote for us on Top Mommy Blogs. You can vote every time you stop by. All you have to do is click the juggling momma on the right side bar.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...