8.16.2014

TODAY I was thankful for… (Saturday, August 16th, 2014)

TODAY I was thankful for…



...sleeping in
...my Saturday morning dance class
...finishing setting up my classroom in preparation for another school year (and all of Chris’ help with this huge project)
...playing in the rain with my daughter
...coming in from the rain to warm up with a homemade caramel latte
...strawberry honey sorbet after dinner
...opening a new book, reading the first chapter, and knowing “this is going to be good.”



In gratitude, KFW



Hi Friends, Thanks for stopping by. I noticed our Top Mommy Blog votes are falling behind. Since you're here, please take half a second to click here and vote for us at Top Mommy Blogs. You can vote every time you visit by clicking the juggling momma on the right side bar. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...