4.14.2014

How to Make Baked Kale Chips

I'd heard the hype. Of course, I'd heard the hype. Who hasn't? Kale is all the rage. And I hear everybody, absolutely everybody, loves kale chips. I'm not opposed to kale. I use it in soups and smoothies. So, I thought let's give it a try. It looks easy enough.

And...wow!

It is hard to explain how much these exceeded our expectations. Seriously, I still can't get over how good they were (not to mention how much my son loved them). Even if you're not "a kale person", try these. Please. They are simple, salty, crunchy, and... gone.



Ingredients:
Kale
Sea Salt
Olive Oil

Directions:
1. Clean and dry kale.
2. Preheat oven to 425.
3. Remove the leaves from the thick stems. Tear into bite sized pieces.
4. Spread on a cookie sheet.
5. Brush with olive oil.  Rub the oil in a little.
6. Sprinkle generously with sea salt.
7. Bake for about 14 minutes.




Thank you for stopping by. Since you are here, please take half a second to click here and vote for us on Top Mommy Blogs. You can vote every time you stop by. All you have to do is click the juggling momma on the right side bar. Thanks, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...