2 lbs sweet potatoes (peeled and cut)
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup milk (your choice, we're a 2% family)
1/2 teaspoon ground cinamon
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
2 clementines, juiced over the top (the orange twist)
1. Put the sweet potatoes in a large pot. Add enough water to cover them.
2. Bring to a boil and cook until tender. (15ish minutes)
3. Drain and return to the stove top with the burner turned to low.
4. Add the remaining ingredients.
5. Mash, mash, mash
6. Serve with, just about anything.
This dish is complex enough for foodie guests, sweet enough for picky kids, full of vitamins and pairs with just about anything.
Enjoy your veggies, KFW
Thank you for stopping by. Since you are here, please take half a second to click here and vote for us on Top Mommy Blogs. You can vote every time you stop by. All you have to do is click the juggling momma on the right side bar. Thanks, Friends!