It’s not the holiday season at Our Chateau until we get the first batch of Bema’s Chex Mix. A few of the recipes on this blog are treasured family traditions, this is one of those. Thanks, Martha! We love you!
1 big bag of pretzels
2 boxes rice chex
1 box wheat chex
1 box corn chex
1 family size box of cheerios
1 can pecans
1 can cashews
1 can deluxe mixed nuts
3/4 lb butter
4 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1. Mix first 8 dry ingredients
2. Sauté garlic
3. Melt butter
4. Combine garlic, butter, salt and worcestershire sauce
5. Pour over the dry ingredients
6. Bake at 200 degrees for one hour (stirring every fifteen minutes)
7. Set to cool. (I know, you're not really going to wait for it to cool. We don't either.)
8. Serves...I guess that depends how many people are near your kitchen when it is ready.
Hoping your days are merry and bright.
Thank you for stopping by. Since you are here, please take half a second to vote for us on Top Mommy Blogs. You can vote every time you stop by. All you have to do is click the juggling momma on the right side bar.