Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutesTotal Time: 16 minutes
Yield: Serves 4
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 -3 limes (juiced)
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
1. Squeeze fruit juice in a medium bowl. Add minced garlic and other ingredients.
2. Thread 5 to 6 shrimp on wooden skewers.
3. Brush citrus-honey mixture on both sides of shrimp.
Grill on high heat. Place shrimp on grill and cook for 3 minutes. Baste top sides with citrus-honey mixture. Turn shrimp once, grill for another 2 to 3 minutes, or until opaque.
Remove from grill and serve.
|Come on Momma, let me eat. These are really good.|