Good tortilla chips
Your favorite salsa
1 bag Mexican cheese
1 can black olives, sliced
12 cherry tomatoes halfed
1 avacdo, sliced
1 can of Mexican corn
1 can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chillis
1 can black beans
1 can diced green chillis (or jalapenos)
1. Spread chips around a casserole or Pyrex dish.
2. Cover with cheese.
3. Drain and cover with the can of Rotel. (Rotel makes everything better.)
4. Bake just these things in the oven at 350 degrees. THIS IS THE SECRET. Do not add anything else at this point.
5. Make your black beans. Cook on medium high heat, with the green chillis (or jalapenos).
Add some salsa and whatever cheese you have leftover.
6. Cut up your tomatoes and avocado while the beans simmer and the chips crisp.
7. Pull out your chips when you are done prepping everything or when the cheese starts turning golden brown.
8. Warm up your corn and put all your ingredients across the chips in rows. Because you've only cooked the chips and cheese (and Rotel, of course) your other warm, delicious ingredients sit on top. No more soggy nachos ever again.
9. They are SO good, I always have to make a double batch.