10.01.2012

My First Call for Guest Posts:

Those of you who know me, know I try to practice gratitude.  With Thanksgiving on the horizon, I'd like to put together a series of thankfulness posts written by you, my dear readers. If you are interested in participating, email me a well written post on something for which you are truly grateful. I am looking for positive pieces with specific details and/or a story.  Aim for about 350 words. Bonus points if you make us laugh. And if you make us cry, it’s okay too. Your post can be funny (maybe you’re grateful for rotten tomatoes), serious (maybe you’re grateful for the stories your grandmother told you when she was sick), light (maybe you’re grateful for pumpkin spice lattes) or anything in between.  If you have your own blog I am happy to include a byline and link back to your site.  There is so much to be thankful for and this November I look forward to a cornucopia of such stories right here on Our Chateau.   

Please email me your stories by October 25th, 2012. kathrynfweaver@gmail.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...